03:43Are you feeling alright?你觉还好吗?
02:58They were soaked through.它们都湿透了。
03:46You&039;ve turned red in the face.你脸红了。
02:51My apologies.我很抱歉。
02:55Your clothes. Ah, they&039;re just there.你的衣服就在那里。
has no effect on the ships full of men sailing by. There&039;s never been a woman aboard before. I&039;ve only ever wanted an audience to my song. I didn&039;t think they would push you overboard.通常,我对着那些满是男人的船只唱歌,他们不会怎么样。我没想到他们因为船上有女,又遇见了我,就把你扔了
来。
03:03I understand you humans don&039;t handle the cold sea very well.我知人类不太能适应寒冷的海
。
03:08What can I do?我能些什么?
03:21I&039;m sorry, I should have tried to bring you something warm or dry.对不起,我应该给你带些温或
燥的东西。
02:59I didn&039;t want you to catch cold.我不想让你着凉。
03:55Haven&039;t been this close to much of anyone for a while, honestly.说实话,我已经有一段时间没有和任何谁亲近了。
03:29Merfolk aren&039;t affected by the sea&039;s cold like you humans are, so we&039;re usually fairly warm.人鱼不像人类那样受到海寒冷的影响,所以我们通常相当温
。
03:25Here. Curl up in my arms and tail.过来,你可以蜷缩在我的怀里。
03:10She&039;s lost far from home, and it&039;s my fault! I don&039;t even know where she was going or how far it is, but I can&039;t just leave her stranded.(人鱼的心声)她远离家乡,迷失了方向,都是我的错!我不知她要去哪里,也不知
她要去多远的地方,但我不能让她孤
一人。
03:20You&039;re shivering.你在发抖。
03:50Well, I haven&039;t really been this close to a human before.嗯,我以前从未与人类亲近过。
04:08My song. Just the lonely lament of a siren far from
03:48Is that normal?这正常吗?